Visit Stonewall Farm
Activities at the Farm
123 acres of pastures, gardens, wetlands and forest await our guests for exploration and discovery. There is no entry fee to the farm, and visitors are welcomed to tour Stonewall Farm’s barns, fields and forests.
- Take a self-guided tour of the farm visiting the animals, gardens and Discovery Dome
- Children will enjoy splashing in the brook and playing in our nature playground.
- Story book hikes varying during the season to add fun and adventure for younger children.
- Participate in a scavenger hunt
- Mountain bike trails for all levels maintained by NEMBA
- Visit the observation bee hive in the Learning Center
- Watch as we make maple syrup (Feb – April)
- Enjoy a family picnic by the creek
- Explore the woodlands in winter by snowshoes or cross country skis on our ungroomed trails
- Purchase ice cream, fresh vegetables, cheese and other locally made farm products in our Farm Store
We also provide guided tours and educational programs for a fee including:
- Seasonal Guided Farm Tours $15 per person, $7 per child (2 and under free)
- Sleigh and Hay Rides
- Birthday Parties
- Educational Programs for Children and Adults (Visit our Education and Events pages for information)
Stonewall Farm hosts various public events throughout the year. For more information visit our Events web page.
Guided Farm Tours
We provide various type of farm tours from April through the end of October. Tours are $15 for adults, $7 for children (children 2 and under free)Tours include:
- Morning Chores on the farm – great for families with children!
- History of the Farm
- Pollinators Tour
- Regenerative Farming
- Pasture Walks (summer only)
Winter Warm-Up Package
Our Winter Warm-Up Package includes a 2-hour rental of the Program Room, with a 1 hour hayride/sleigh ride, hot chocolate, warm cider, cookies (for up to 30 people), and Farm Staff to tend to the provided accommodations and fire.
The Program Room features a cheery indoor fireplace and is a great place to relax and socialize with friends or family after a hay or sleigh ride highlighting historical and unique features of the farm.
Hayrides & Sleigh Rides
Hayrides: $150 per hour. The wagon’s capacity is 15 adults but you can accommodate additional people by splitting the hour into 2 or 3 shorter rides instead of one longer ride.
Two-Seater Sleigh: $125 per ride (approximately 30 minutes).
Room rentals are separate. If the facility is requested with a hayride or sleigh ride, the regular room rates apply in addition to the hourly hayride rate. Cancellations: Must be at least 3 hours prior to the start time in order to receive a refund or reschedule.
Rent Our Facility
Gather with friends before or after in our first-floor Program Room, or our large second-floor Community Room. Ask for us to set up a fire in our fieldstone fireplaces.
For more information visit our Events page.
Ready to Make Your Reservation?
All rides are by reservation only; please call us to check availability by contacting us. We prefer at least one week’s notice. Payment must be made in advance at either to our offices (open weekdays 9 am to 4:30 pm) or with a credit card by phone at 603-357-7278.
we would like to thank all our major donors
Stonewall Farm is a community supported farm. We wouldn’t exist without the generous support from our donors and major sponsors. Thank you to all our major sponsors for helping to bring our programs to the community and keeping Stonewall Farm and its land protected and open to the public to enjoy year-round.