Stonewall Farm envisions a healthy, biodiverse, and abundant food system so people and our planet may thrive.
- November 19 & 20, 2021
- We are extending the market season. It will now run every Friday through December 17th!
- Order by Thursday night, pic up Friday Night in our farm store
- Friday October 1st from 5 to 7:30 pm
- Stonewall Farm’s Executive Director helped plan and participate in the NH Food Alliance Cafe series focused on Soil Health on Sept 3rd. IF you missed the discussion you can catch the live recording here. During the webinar, you will learn more about the crucial role that living soils play in climate resilience, as well as… read more
- Peterborough-based nonprofit Cornucopia Project and Stonewall Farm are partnering to form the Monadnock Region Farm to School Network, an initiative that will facilitate farm-to-school activities in the area, according to a news release. Farm-to-school activities can take many forms, including connecting farms and schools to serve locally produced food in cafeterias, schools starting their own… read more
- Stonewall Farm in Keene uses regenerative farming practices to enrich their soil and improve the health of their dairy herd and vegetable crops. They also strive to spread regenerative agriculture practices throughout New England by serving as a demonstration site and offering educational programs. In 2020, Stonewall Farm received a grant from the Monadnock Food… read more
Stonewall Farm teaches and demonstrates regenerative farming to people of all ages to ensure food security, vibrant communities and a healthy planet.
We believe as a non-profit agricultural education center it is essential, we lead the way in testing and innovating cutting edge solutions to our food system and climate change crisis, taking risks that might be otherwise be economically unfeasible for small privately-owned farms.