Vacation and Summer Camps
Stonewall Farm offers award-winning school vacation and summer camps.
Children explore, learn and play using the farm’s extensive fields, forests, trails and barns as their campus.
Come to the Farm for School Vacation
A Classic Outdoor Summer Camp Experience
Stonewall Farm summer camp has been providing classic outdoor summer camp experiences for children since the early 1990s. The goal of the camp is to provide time for children to connect with nature and learn about the relationship between people, agriculture and the environment through developmentally appropriate experiential learning activities. Children are immersed in the daily rhythms of the farm by helping with farm chores, caring for animals, harvesting and tasting crops and observing and interacting with the natural world. There is plenty of free time incorporated throughout the day to let children’s natural curiosity guide learning and it is, after all, summer! Activities include working with animals, gardening, cooking, nature-based crafts, hiking, playing and fishing in the brook, storytelling, campfires, games and more!
Camp sessions run weekly start mid-June through mid-August. Campers may be registered for one week or as many as they like. Camp runs Monday through Friday starting at 8:30 am and ending at 4:00 pm. Registration for a single day is opened once the camp season starts and only if space is available.
Where will your child spend their summer?
Consider giving them the opportunity to explore, learn and play in Stonewall Farm 120-acre outdoor classroom and farm!
- Camp runs from June 28th, 2021 through August 20, 2021.
- Cost is $225 per week.
- Discount rates for siblings are $195 a week.
- Before Care is available from 7:45 to 8:30 am Monday through Thursday for $23 a week.
- After Care is available from 4:00 to 5:15 pm Monday through Thursday for $30 a week.
- Campers must be registered in advance for before and aftercare.
- Scholarship assistance is available on a rolling basis as funding is available for tuition only (not applicable to extended care). Tuition assistance application PDF.
Refund and Payment Policy: A non-refundable 20% deposit is due at the time of registration to reserve your spot. The deposit is non-refundable regardless of the cancellation date. Tuition must be paid in full by May 1st or spot will be forfeited. Tuition refunds are not issued after March 1st. There is a $25 fee for changing camper sessions.
Gallery Images by Christopher David Photography